YP Spotlight: Allison Martin
1. How did you get to Greenville? I came to ECU and stayed around after graduating in 2018!
2. Where is your favorite breakfast/coffee spot in Greenville? The Scullery
3. Where is your favorite lunch spot in Greenville? Supdogs
4. Where is your favorite dinner spot in Greenville? DAP House
5. What are your top three things to do in Greenville? Go down to Pitt Street Brewery, take my dog for walks on the Greenway, and
6. What is your favorite festival in Greenville? Piratefest! Fun time for a lot of people to get together and represent ECU
7. What is your favorite park in Greenville and why? Town Commons – they have a variety of fun events going on all the time too
8. How do you give back to Greenville? Volunteering to various town events and supporting local charities
9. What is one thing you would like to see come to Greenville? More jobs and more places to eat that are not chain restaurants
10. How can Greenville be improved? Grenville could be improved by getting more ECU students to want to stay here after graduation and increase that Young Professional count
11. How did you hear about the Young Professionals of Pitt County My job – we are the sponsoring business for YP
12. Why did you join the Young Professionals of Pitt County? There is always something to look forward to and a group of awesome, inclusive people
13. What is your favorite part of YP? Getting together a couple of times a month to
14. What is your favorite YP event and why? Wigging out is my favorite event because it is so much fun to dress up and wear a wig, and it is for such a great cause that touches so many people!