- What brought you to Greenville?
My job in the ECU Pirate Club.
- Where is your favorite breakfast/coffee spot in Greenville?
- Where is your favorite lunch spot in Greenville?
- Where is your favorite dinner spot in Greenville?
- What is your favorite thing to do in Greenville?
Attend ECU sporting events
- What is your favorite festival in Greenville?
Free Boot Friday
- How do you give back to Greenville?
By volunteering within YP and other organizations
- What is one thing you would like to see come to Greenville?
I would love to see an outdoor water park come to Greenville, something for all ages to enjoy.
- How can Greenville be improved?
I think Greenville can be improved by providing more opportunities for young people to stay and work in the area and continuing to expand and grow certain areas of the city.
- How did you hear about the Young Professionals of Pitt County
From Nathan Cohen – we had a mutual friend before I moved to Greenville, and he really encouraged me to join.
- Why did you join the Young Professionals of Pitt County?
Everyone was so welcoming, and it is a great way for me to meet new people in the area outside of my job.
- What is your favorite YP event and why?
3rd Thursdays are my favorite because I get a chance to go to new places in Greenville and meet new people while connecting more with my friends.