Member Spotlight- Cole Tillett
- How did you get to Greenville? I was born here in 1998, both my parents came here to attend ECU in the early 90s. I graduated from D. H. Conley and then went to school at UNCW and graduated in May of 2020. I studied Supply Chain Management and Business Analytics and began working for a large corporation in Georgia. However, I missed my hometown, home state, friends, and family. When an opportunity opened with Milestone Wealth, I had to take it!
- Where is your favorite breakfast/coffee spot in Greenville? Bagelman never fails to disappoint, and Blackbeard’s coffee is great too!
- Where is your favorite lunch spot in Greenville? I love going to Sam Jones for lunch and getting the BBQ tray or the chicken tender plate.
- Where is your favorite dinner spot in Greenville? My favorite dinner spot would have to be Ninos!
- What are your top three things to do in Greenville? Riding my bike on the Greenway and all over Greenville, Kayaking, and trying new things with friends and family
- What is your favorite festival in Greenville? The First Friday Art Walk is a great festival/event showcasing local artists!
- What is your favorite park in Greenville and why? I think hands down Green Springs Park. I love the trail, the shade, and the open spaces.
- How do you give back to Greenville? I enjoy donating my time with the local Habitat for Humanity!
- What is one thing you would like to see come to Greenville? A lot of cities are renovating their older warehousing districts into shopping and food halls. I think turning those areas into flexible spaces would be a great addition to the Greenville Downtown area.
- How can Greenville be improved? I think Greenville is growing and expanding and can be improved by ensuring we keep and create new greenspaces. We must keep the green in Greenville!
- How did you hear about the Young Professionals of Pitt County. Growing up in Greenville meant that I’ve heard of the organization over the years and when I moved back, I decided to join.
- Why did you join the Young Professionals of Pitt County? I was interested in joining an organization where I can meet other young professionals in the area as well as give back to my community.
- What is your favorite part of YP? My favorite part about the YP is networking and connecting with others. I knew Greenville was a small city, but it gets smaller with every event I attend. Everyone knows everyone, and that’s a part of the charm of Greenville!
- What is your favorite YP event and why? The third Thursday networking events are a great way to stay connected and meet new people at a new location each month. It has helped me try places in Greenville I’ve never been.