Member Spotlight – Monte James
- How did you get to Greenville?
I came to Greenville from attending ECU with my undergraduate & graduate degrees and decided to stay here
- Where is your favorite breakfast/coffee spot in Greenville?
- Where is your favorite lunch spot in Greenville?
Ernie’s Famous Subs
- Where is your favorite dinner spot in Greenville?
Sappari Japanese Steakhouse
- What are your top three things to do in Greenville?
Hang out with friends, go out to eat, and walk the trails
- What is your favorite festival in Greenville?
Doggie Fest at SupDogs
- What is your favorite park in Greenville and why?
Greenway Park, so relaxing and also adventurous.
- How do you give back to Greenville?
Doing community outreach
- What is one thing you would like to see come to Greenville?
An Apple Campus to bring more technological advancements & jobs
- How can Greenville be improved?
More performing arts opportunities, a more upscale or updated shopping area
- How did you hear about the Young Professionals of Pitt County?
Through my job and my manager
- Why did you join the Young Professionals of Pitt County?
To network and create more opportunities for myself in the area
- What is your favorite part of YP?
- What is your favorite YP event and why?
So far, the business after hours is the only event I’ve been to, and that was fun!