Member Spotlight- Monte James
- How did you get to Greenville? I came to Greenville from attending ECU with my undergraduate & graduate degrees and decided to stay here
- Where is your favorite breakfast/coffee spot in Greenville? The Scullery
- Where is your favorite lunch spot in Greenville? Ernie’s Famous Subs
- Where is your favorite dinner spot in Greenville? Sappari Japanese Steakhouse
- What are your top three things to do in Greenville? Hang out with friends, go out to eat, and walk the trails
- What is your favorite festival in Greenville? – Doggie Fest at Sup Dogs
- What is your favorite park in Greenville and why? Greenway Park, so relaxing and also adventurous.
- How do you give back to Greenville? – Doing community outreach
- What is one thing you would like to see come to Greenville? – An Apple Campus to bring more technological advancements & jobs
- How can Greenville be improved? – More performing arts opportunities, a more upscale or updated shopping area
- How did you hear about the Young Professionals of Pitt County Through my job and my manager
- Why did you join the Young Professionals of Pitt County? – To network and create more opportunities for myself in the area
- What is your favorite part of YP? – The networking
- What is your favorite YP event and why? – So far, the business after hours is the only event I’ve been to, and that was fun!