1. How did you get to Greenville? I attended East Carolina University
2. Where is your favorite breakfast/coffee spot in Greenville? Honestly, I don’t go out for coffee or breakfast often, but if I had to pick a place, I’d choose the Scullery.
3. Where is your favorite lunch spot in Greenville? Definitely Met Deli. It’s very close to my office and is always wonderful.
4. Where is your favorite dinner spot in Greenville? Ninos. I don’t eat there often, but when I do, it’s always exquisite.
5. What are your top three things to do in Greenville? Work, go to Dickinson Avenue and enjoy the atmosphere and restaurants/bars around there. Last but not least, I love to tailgate and attend Pirate football games.
6. What is your favorite festival in Greenville? Freeboot Friday
7. What is your favorite park in Greenville and why? I don’t have one.
8. How do you give back to Greenville? I go back to ECU to speak occasionally with the ECU College of Business Etiquette Dinner or to classrooms to talk with the students about various things I’ve learned through the years that they should or shouldn’t be doing. Also, I am in evening Rotary and we do things to help the community often. For example, we are building outdoor classrooms now to help teachers teach and students learn in different ways. Also, I am a member of the Chamber of Commerce and recently spoke at DH Conley students regarding financial careers and what they could do now to prepare for their future.
9. What is one thing you would like to see come to Greenville? I would like to see more concerts come to Greenville.
10. How can Greenville be improved? Keep improving the Dickinson Avenue area so there are more places for Young Professionals to hang out.
11. How did you hear about the Young Professionals of Pitt County? From exploring the Chamber of Commerce website years ago.
12. Why did you join the Young Professionals of Pitt County? Because I wanted to meet more like minded people that were young professionals in Pitt County.
13. What is your favorite part of YP? The fellowship and atmosphere as well as connecting with other people who are goal oriented and want to get out of their comfort zone.
14. What is your favorite YP event and why? 3rd Thursday events. I enjoy that they are at different locations each time and it gives me something to look forward to each month. With life moving so quickly in the office, these 3rd Thursday events seem to occur more often than once per month.